Never stopped learning over all the years. Things found interesting in the first observation was always added to my learning list. Many of them eventually become part of my professional work. I added a few here from my old and new list.
1. HTML, JS, CSS, PHP, Perl, Python, AJAX, jQuery, Prototype, Smarty, Node.js, PhantomJS, etc.
2. OpenCart, osCommerce, Zencart, dotProject, X-Cart, phpBB, vBulletin, WordPress, Magento, and many more…
3. Zend Framework, CakePHP, Symfony, Doctrine, Vanilla, CodeIgniter, Phalcon PHP, Laravel, etc.
4. Strong knowledge on cURL, Perl Compatible Regular Expressions, Website Scraping/Crawling/Parsing, PHP Security, PDF Programming & Security, SESSION Security, Flex Programming, etc.
2. Visual C++
3. Java (J2EE, J2ME)
4. Visual Prolog
5. Machine Programming (8085, 8086 Series)
MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, Informix, DB2, MongoDB, etc.
Theoretical Computer Science =>
1. Image Compression
2. Huge Data Secretion
3. Efficient Graph Coloring and Usages
4. Constructive Genetic Algorithm