Today I made an update of my class “Text Search Replace” at PHPClasses.org. This update will increase the search capability of the class. The initial release of the class could not search some special characters (well, I just forgot & missed this to put with the initial release). Later a user of this class (his name is “Robert”) noticed the problem and asked me for a solution. I was too busy to touch the class. But I managed time and fixed it. You can now work with special characters(especially the ones are part of regular expression syntax). I am sure this fix has increased the usability of this class to a large extent.
Please download the latest version from here:
Special thanks to Robert who noticed and informed me about the problem.
If you are a user of this class, please send me bugs, etc so I can work to improve its performances.